Sunday, August 9, 2020

A Message From Ken

 First, let me say thank you to all my customers who have made the last 20 years a success! 

During the past 2 1/2 years I have had a stroke and 2 major surgeries. The surgeries have affected my stamina and the stroke my vision. I am no longer able to furnish my customers with the quality of work they and I have come to expect. Therefore I have no choice but to retire from my business. We have recently moved back to the San Antonio area and after working since I was 16, I am now looking forward to retiring.

We are no longer providing the Bump-Buster recoil system, however we are still supplying the Auto-Buster recoil system (for semi-autos) to Remington, Brownells and anyone that would like one for their gunsmith to install.

We wish y’all well and Happy Shooting! It’s been a great ride.